September 14, 2020 -
It’s been a long time, but the Tropic is ready to start welcoming our members and guests back for new films on the big screen! We’ll be opening the doors starting Friday, September 18 with daily screenings of The Way I See It, a new documentary based on the work of former Official White House Photographer Pete Souza. More films will be coming soon, and you can check out our Special Events for upcoming virtual screenings, filmmaker conversations and more.
We’ll be asking all guests to adhere to our Tropic Cinema House Rules as we reopen:
● All tickets and memberships should be purchased online. If an in-person transaction is required, please schedule an appointment through email by contacting us at email@example.com.
● Due to social distancing concerns, please remain outside the lobby doors until an usher invites your group into our lobby.
● We can seat people up to 30 minutes in advance of the movie’s start time; late arrivals may be refused entry.
● Be prepared to have your temperature taken. If your temperature is over 99.5 you will be given a rain-check pass to use another day.
● You will be required to use our hand sanitizer that is located outside the lobby upon entering the theater.
● For concessions, please designate one person from your group to order and pick up; an usher will help carry concessions to your seat.
● Our theaters will have seating restricted to every-other row and will require four seats between each party.
● Ushers will seat all parties. Parties larger than 4 will be divided up unless prior arrangement is made. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
● Restroom limited to one person at a time. We are asking everyone to be responsible for his or her own personal sanitation. Therefore, you will be provided a disinfecting wipe as you enter the restroom.
● Masks are required to be worn (covering nose and mouth) through your entire experience at the theater. This includes during the film. The only time you are permitted to remove your mask is when you are in your seat and are actively eating and drinking concessions.
● Masks will be available for purchase if you do not have one.
● We can’t wait to see you, but if you are not feeling well or you have been in contact with someone who recently tested positive for COVID, we trust you will stay home until after the CDC recommended quarantine period.
STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!